Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. USE LICENSE
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information, images or software) on Holdland’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Holdland's website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Holdland LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Holdland’s website are provided "as is". Holdland makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Holdland does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Holdland LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Holdland’s Internet site, even if Holdland or a Holdland authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on Holdland’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Holdland LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Holdland may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Holdland does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Holdland has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Holdland of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
7. CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT
8. GOVERNING LAW
Any claim relating to Holdland’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Utah without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual providing it.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
10. ABOUT YOU
By placing an order through our site, you warrant that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts and you are at least 18 years old;
- if you are contracting as a consumer, please note that nothing in the contract between you and us or these conditions of sale affect your legal rights as a consumer.
11. PAYMENT METHODS
Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made by any method shown on the website at the time you place your order. Holdland LLC allows you to choose among different forms of payment: the accepted forms of payment could vary according to the buyer’s country. Payment shall be due before the delivery date and time for payment shall be a fundamental term of this agreement, breach of which shall entitle Holdland to terminate the contract immediately.
Payment must be made before supply of the products, there will be no delivery until cleared funds are received.
Payments shall be made by you without any deduction whatsoever. In the event of a valid cancellation, for refund, we use the same means of payment as you used in the original transaction.
12. PASSING OF OWNERSHIP & RISK
Holdland retains the ownership of each product delivered until payment in the amount due for the respective product is made fully and received by Holdland. The risks relating to the products shall be transferred to the customer at the time the products are handed over or of default of acceptance.
In case of non-payment, Holdland reserves the right to claim the ownership of the respective product.
You should print a copy of these Terms or save them to your computer for future reference.